Broiler Breeder ROSS 308 – DOPs (Day Old Parents)
- Inmaa DOPs (Day One Parents) Ross 308 breed is the ideal chick for breeding in the Sudanese environment.
- Inmaa provides ROSS 308-day old parent chicks free of pathogens such as Mycoplasma and Salmonella
- This breed achieves the highest productivity of eggs (the number of eggs accumulated in standard conditions 182 eggs / b (bird) during 64 weeks).
- It also has the highest production rate; which is 85.7% and the hatching rate is 84.8%.
- The bird production rate is 5% at the age of 175 days in standard conditions.
- The egg mass within 12 months reaches 20 kg / Bird.
- Average egg weight (average 70.4 g per 40 weeks).
- The body weight reaches 2975 g / Bird at the age of 25 weeks and at the end of the productive life it is 4180 g / Bird.
- Inmaa grants 4% of the total female and 15% of the total male payment free of charge. not clear